All your voicemail messages will arrive on a single platform, regardless of whether the call was made to your fixed or mobile number. We explain here how you can set a message (via your phone) and listen to incoming messages.
Call 9999 from your fixed or mobile device. Or if you are abroad: +32 2 401 97 09.
First, you will hear all the new messages. Would you rather go immediately to the options menu? Press number 0.
Do you want to set a voicemail message? Press 5 and follow the further instructions.
Please see below which keys belong to which options:
When you receive a voicemail, you will immediately get notification in the main screen. Click on the icon for an overview of all your voicemail messages.
- Then click on the icon next to the voicemail message you want to listen to.
Listen to a message by clicking on the icon (icon)
or press on (icon)
to initiate a call to 9999.
- Open the Destiny app on your smartphone
- Go to the menu (swipe from left to right)
- Tap ‘Voicemail’. You will get an overview of all your voicemail messages.
- Tap the icon (icon) next to the voicemail message you want to listen to.
When you receive a voicemail, it will immediately also be sent to you by e-mail. Download the attachment and listen to the message with any device that plays wav files.
You are now on the homepage.
Click on ‘Inbox’ in the menu at the top. You will get an overview of all your voicemail messages.
Click on the message you want to listen to.