When you respond to one of our job openings, naturally, you don’t want your data to be subject to all kinds of processing without your knowledge, or for it to be made freely available. That is why we are committed to ensuring that your private data remains fully private and to informing you of what happens to your data.
Destiny stores your personal data in a secure database. And it stays there. We do not pass on your data to third parties for commercial purposes. Only those third parties who help us with the recruitment process may occasionally need to access (part of) your data. We see to it that these third parties handle your information with care and comply with all regulations.
In order to ensure that your job application process goes smoothly and efficiently, we will first need some information from you:
- Contact details (last name, first name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) We want to be able to contact you personally as soon as possible about your job application. You will also receive an e-mail confirming your application.
- AvailabilityWe would like to know for how many hours a week you are available.
- Education and work experienceThis is all listed on your CV. However, uploading your CV is not mandatory.
- Recruiting new colleaguesYou can respond to our job openings directly. You can also contact us by calling, mailing or chatting. We keep track of which job openings you have viewed and the details on your previous applications. Even if you do not immediately join our team. Because after all, you might be just the person we are looking for at a future time. We therefore store your personal data for maximum 1 year after the job application procedure is finished.
- ApplicationWhen you apply for a job with us, we receive your personal data. Name, e-mail and telephone number. In addition, by submitting your application, you authorise us to conduct an online screening as part of the application procedure (including LinkedIn etc.).
- ImprovementWe use data on your visit to our website and your potential application for a job to further improve our website. We also want to find out how the follow-up to an application went. We therefore collect data on the behaviour of visitors and applicants. We do this by recording unique visits and all the activities that take place during them. This may include viewing job openings, zooming in on something or clicking on links. Naturally, we always handle your data with discretion.
Do you have any questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data? Or would you like to submit an objection to the use of your data by Destiny? Then simply send an e-mail to email@example.com. Keep in mind that in some cases, Destiny may request additional information in order to properly confirm your identity.