Core Voice Engineer
Destiny is looking for a Core Voice Engineer. And not just anyone! As Core Voice Engineer you’ll be joining the Voice Engineering team. Together with your teammates, you are responsible for the architecture, engineering and maintenance of the Voice Core infrastructure – providing solutions for the Destiny group.
As a Core Voice Engineer, you will get experience in multi-vendor environments. You demonstrate the right attitude, have an appetite to learn new technologies, and a desire to expand upon your knowledge.
What will you do?
- You will support the Destiny group in our CORE Voice solution.
- You will be responsible for core network deployments, troubleshooting, monitoring and optimization of the voice network.
- You work and collaborate with other teams to define the best strategy on the infrastructure roadmap.
What do you need?
- You have minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- You have a good understanding of IMS/NGN system protocols. Including interfaces and dependencies between network components.
- You have a hands on experience deploying and operating core nodes including AS, HSS, PCRF, or P-CSCF.
- You are familiar with cloud technologies or virtualization.
- You have a good understanding of IP networking.
- You think outside the box and have great analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- You can write and review design documents and communicate architecture, design strategies, standards, technical system specifications and business requirements.
- You have excellent knowledge of SIP carrier.
- You have good knowledge of English and French or Dutch.
- You have a customer-centric approach, both towards your internal and external customer.
Destiny offers you:
- An environment where a lot is possible and that revolves around growth and development;
- A good salary with extra-legal benefits;
- An exciting atmosphere with a good pat on the back once in a while… as it should be!
- Our CORE values distinguish us from other employers:
- Commitment: we go for it together and strive for a long-term relationship.
- Ownership: taking and accepting responsibilities.
- Respect: every person is different, and we let everyone be themselves.
- Empowerment: we offer you all the help, support and tools you can think of.