CRM Solutions Engineer
Destiny is looking for a CRM solutions Engineer. And not just anyone! As a CRM Solution Engineer, you are responsible for the technical & functional delivery of CRM and other internal topics – such as Sales, Product Catalogue, Quoting and Ordering, Marketing, Service Management, Field Service, etc. – within Destiny.
What will you do?
- Daily management and support of colleagues with the existing tools & software.
- Detailing functional analysis & translating to technical AsBuilt configuration documents
- Translating Functional Analysis to software solutions and optimizing them together with the Service Owner
- Drafting Reports for the business
- Providing training on the used tools and the processes involved
- You will work closely with the Service Owner and report to him. You also coach/train Destiny colleagues and share your knowledge.
What do you need?
- You can critically interpret the analysis of the Service Owner and translate it into a workable solution.
- You work in a highly analytical way, strive for the best results, and always put the question of efficiency and performance first.
- You can autonomously handle/follow up a project, but you also like to work together with colleagues
- You also meet these basic requirements:
- A passion for software, documentation and knowledge sharing
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Experience in implementing CRM, ERP and/or service management packages
- Knowledge and experience in SalesForce are an asset
- Knowledge of agile operation (Scrum) is an asset
- Strong communication on different levels
Destiny offers you:
- An environment where a lot is possible and where growth and development are in the core;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits;
- A great atmosphere with a well-deserved pat on the back now and then… as it should be!
- Our CORE values distinguish us from other employers:
- Commitment: we go for it together and strive for a long-term relationship
- Ownership: taking and accepting responsibilities
- Respect: every person is different, and we let everyone be themselves
- Empowerment: we offer you all the help, support and tools you can think of
Think you’ve got the right spirit to make the difference? Go ahead and apply here.