Field technicians planner
Destiny is looking for a Field technicians planner. And not just anyone! As Field technicians planner you are responsible for coordinating, organizing, reporting and controlling all installation, repair and recovery activities.
You will act as the point of contact for the Project Leaders and the Support Engineers for Technicians planning. But you’ll also strive to maximise efficiency by balancing geolocation, skills, and timing in the planning process. It goes without saying that you will take into account the work-life balance of the Technicians.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for the planning, follow-up and tracking of the installations carried out in the context of new cloud telecom projects, solutions and customer implementations.
- You are experienced with Technician Planning techniques, able to generate a resource planning and execute it on time.
- You act as the point of contact for the project leaders and coordinate the installation activities with the aim of guaranteeing the most complete and timely delivery possible.
- You work constructively and creatively with the Support Engineers in order to quickly get customers operational again via Repairs.
- You ensure that all the necessary technical information to carry out the installation / repair is available on time and assign the tasks to the Technicians. In doing so, you monitor the progress and quality of the work carried out.
- You optimise the planning by controlling the driving times, using the appropriate skills and guaranteeing adequate work instructions.
- You effectively and accurately communicate relevant planning information to the client and the Project Leaders.
- You contribute to improvement processes and support the Project Leaders in setting out a feasible planning.
What do you need?
- Master/Bachelor degree in Electronics/ICT or similar because of experience.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP & routing protocols, telephony & familiar with terms such as DNS, DHCP, IP helper, VRRP, Unified Communication…
- Experience with Field Service Planning techniques.
- Organizational skills, stress resistance and an independent attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills (NL/FR/ENG).
- Commercial mindset and customer-oriented skills.
Destiny offers you:
- Excellent growth potential in a stable environment in which you can excel;
- A competitive salary, including legal benefits, a company car and flexible working hours;
- Our CORE values distinguish us from other employers:
- Commitment: we go for it together and strive for a long-term relationship
- Ownership: taking and accepting responsibilities
- Respect: every person is different, and we let everyone be themselves
- Empowerment: we offer you all the help, support and tools you can think of
Think you’ve got the right spirit to make the difference? Go ahead and apply here.