Internal Account Manager
Destiny is looking for an Internal Account Manager. And not just anyone! An internal account manager sees to the satisfaction of his or her own Destiny clients. You will bring new solutions to prospects by means of modern video calling techniques. The Internal Account Manager also promotes Destiny’s services to existing clients with a view to a renewal/upgrade to their current contracts. You will also be responsible for scheduling initial, high-quality familiarization meetings with potential clients for the field account managers.
A client-oriented approach and a focus on solution are key factors!
What will you do?
- You will take a proactive approach to the current clients you will be assigned to contact by phone/video and will promote Destiny’s new services.
- You will conduct prospecting: looking for and finding interesting companies, contacting them by phone and setting up appointments for yourself and/or the field account managers are important tasks.
- You will translate requests into proper orders via a solution-selling method.
- You will close deals (upsell/cross-sell) or renew contracts for a further period.
- Together with the marketing manager, you will follow up on campaigns with a view to generating high-quality leads.
What do you need?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree
- You have good language skills in both Dutch and French.
- You have a solid knowledge of the MS office package
- You have strong verbal communication skills
- You are customer-oriented and commercially motivated
- You have a positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Our CORE values (Commitment, Ownership, respect and Empowerment) go hand in hand with the way you function in business life.
Destiny offers you:
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits
- A permanent contract based on a 39-hour work week
- A fun environment in which development is at the core. Together with your team lead, you will discover the direction in which you wish to grow from this position.
- Employee well-being is very important at Destiny. The “Goodwill Team” helps achieve the aim of enough exercise, healthy living and lots of fun!
Think you’ve got the right spirit to make the difference?
Go ahead and apply here.