And not just anyone! As a Destiny Internal Sales, you handle a variety of sales activities to support the sales staff (direct or indirect). He/She is mainly responsible for booking qualitative first visits for the account managers with potential end-customers. But he/she is also responsible for handling small incoming sales requests for all existing end-customers.
Internal sales will also promote Destiny ‘s services to existing customers in order to renew or upgrade the contract. Next to the commercial role, internal sales is also responsible for maintaining the contact database in the CRM-system. He/She makes sure that data within every organization of the existing customers remains up-to-date.
He/She will function within an internal sales team and maintains excellent internal relationships with other colleagues and external relationships with customers. Internal sales also functions as a back-up for the sales admin officer if required… as it should be!
What will you do?
- You create interest of potential end-customers (B2B) and position the services of Destiny in a professional way
- You understand the need of the customer and translate it into an opportunity
- You make an offer or book a meeting for the AM
- You take care of the follow up (lead nurturing) of your prospects in a structured way
- You handle all incoming sales request of existing end-customers
- You treat the request with a logic priority, taking into account the customer’s expectations and the internal process flow
- You turn the request into a clean order
- You pro-actively approach assigned existing customers by phone and promote new services of Destiny
- You close the deal (upsell/cross sell) or renew the contract for a new period
- You structure & take care of a clean input of new organizations in CRM
- You update pro-actively the contact database of the organizations (especially customers)
What do you need?
- Secondary school or higher education (short cycle)
- Good verbal skills
- Dutch/French: bilingual and English: good knowledge
- Skilled in MS Office
- Acquainted with CRM Systems
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and commercial driven
- Positive Attitude
Destiny offers you:
- A market-tailored salary
- Legal advantages
- A dynamic working environment with career potential