Destiny is looking for a Presales Engineer. And not just anyone! As a Presales Engineer at Destiny, you are responsible for presales activities for our new and existing customers in the SME market. Together with the accountmanager, you are committed to win new complex projects and deliver excellent customer experience before and during the sales cycle.
What will you do?
- You proactively engage in the sales cycles and can qualify sales opportunities
- You make proposals for prospects and existing customers based on customer needs – and with regards to technical design, feasibility and profitability.
- You present and contribute as an expert in customer calls, visits and events to promote Destiny solutions and services.
- You provide technical support to your direct – and partner sales colleagues.
- You respond to RFI’s/RFPs.
- You maintain a technical relationship with specific existing customers and provide them with support.
- You work closely with Sales, Marketing and Operations to optimize and leverage any product/market/sales capabilities.
- You stay up to date with ICT market trends and competition.
What do you need?
- You have a Master degree in ICT or Telecommunications or equivalent through experience.
- You have minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in a presales (solution selling) or project management environment.
- You have knowledge of TCP/IP, WAN, LAN networks, security, virtualization, private/public cloud,… Knowledge or certification of Prince2 or PMI is a value add.
- You are bilingual: Dutch and French, and have an excellent knowledge of English.
- You have a customer-centric approach, both towards our internal and external customer.
Destiny offers you:
- An environment where a lot is possible and that revolves around growth and development;
- A good salary with extra-legal benefits;
- An exciting atmosphere with a good pat on the back once in a while… as it should be!
- Our CORE values distinguish us from other employers:
- Commitment: we go for it together and strive for a long-term relationship.
- Ownership: taking and accepting responsibilities.
- Respect: every person is different, and we let everyone be themselves.
- Empowerment: we offer you all the help, support and tools you can think of.