System Analyst Developer
And not just anyone! As a Destiny System Analyst/Developer, you form part of a team that develops internal Destiny IT systems. You automate the IT processes into tools and generate an environment in which different systems can communicate in an integrated way… as it should be.
What will you do?
- Create, test and distribute state-of-the-art web applications.
What do you need?
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in object-oriented development in PHP and SQL.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Basic experience in network elements, TCP/IP and internet protocols is required.
- Experience in web services, PHP frameworks, server management, Linux and Virtualisations are plus points.
- A positive attitude and fitting into a young team.
- Understanding the internal needs.
Destiny offers you:
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company in which you can grow too.
- A competitive salary, including benefits.
- An exciting atmosphere with a well-earned pat on the back once in a while… as it should be.