Cloud Development Engineer
Escaux, part of the Destiny group, is looking for a Cloud Development Engineer. And not just anyone! As a Cloud Development Engineer, you are responsible for the development of smart communication tools and the evolution of the Escaux Cloud Platform. You contribute to one or more virtual teams in a development/operations approach on a day-to-day basis.
- You are responsible for end-to-end UC product development implementation, including the security aspects
- You are responsible for Product Engineering
- You will conduct trainings and handovers of the product to the service team
- You will set up the most pragmatic roadmap to rollout secure software and architecture needed for Escaux’s customers.
- You are an engineer in information technology with (at least) 5 years’ experience in delivering cloud applications (API, backend implementation, security, scalability …)
- You are used to work in a Linux environment and have a general interest in Open Source software
- You have knowledge of open standards like SIP, WebRTC, and mobile OS and you are eager to further develop your expertise in telecommunication
- You have network and security knowledge
- You speak English. Fluency in French or Dutch is a plus
- You see product development in a broader scope where software development is part of the solution
- You are a real problem solver and have a customer-centric mindset
- You are a team-player, you have strong communicative skills and you love to challenge the ideas of your colleagues in a constructive way.
- An environment where a lot is possible and that revolves around growth and development;
- A good salary with extra-legal benefits;
- An exciting atmosphere with a good pat on the back once in a while… as it should be!
- Our CORE values distinguish us from other employers:
- Commitment: we go for it together and strive for a long-term relationship.
- Ownership: taking and accepting responsibilities.
- Respect: every person is different, and we let everyone be themselves.
- Empowerment: we offer you all the help, support and tools you can think of.