Cloud System Engineer
As a Destiny Cloud System Engineer, you can develop, set up and maintain cloud and server infrastructure. You are someone who dreams about the cloud, even on a sunny day… as it should be.
- Monitor and maintain the Destiny server and cloud infrastructure.
- Monitor and maintain cloud solutions for Destiny clients.
- Support presales and sales in drawing out designs for new cloud projects.
- Implement new cloud and server projects.
- R&D of new cloud solutions.
- A master’s/bachelor’s degree in Electronics/IT or equivalent due to experience.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: operating systems (both Linux and Windows knowledge is required), server software (Apache, IIS, etc.), virtualization platforms (VMware, etc.), networking (TCP/IP, DNS, load balancers, firewalls, etc.), databases (MySQL, MSSQL databases), server and storage systems.
- Basic security knowledge.
- Experience/knowledge in public cloud services (AWS, Azure) is a plus.
- Good communication skills (Dutch, English, French).
- Client oriented skills and commercial mindset.
- You are well organised, commercial and stay friendly with your team members, even when the stress rises.
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company where you can grow too.
- A competitive salary, including extra-legal benefits and a company car.
- A front-row seat to cloud evolution and occasionally a thumbs-up from a colleague or client… as it should be.