As a DevOPs/VoIP Engineer, you are a member of the Voice Engineering Team of Destiny. Together with your teammates you are responsible for the architecture and engineering maintenance of the Voice Core infrastructure. Together you provide voice solutions for the Destiny group.
As a DevOPs/VoIP Engineer, you will get experience in multi-vendor environments. You demonstrate the right attitude, have an appetite to learn new technologies, and a desire to expand upon your knowledge.
- You will support the Destiny group in our CORE Voice solution
- You are responsible for Core Network deployments, troubleshooting, monitoring and optimization of the voice network
- You are in charge of the further development of our platform with new features and improvements
- You collaborate with other teams to define the best strategy on the infrastructure roadmap
- You translate functionalities into technical solutions
- You develop and test new services and features
- You have 3 years experience in VoiP
- You have 3 years Linux working experience
- You have hands-on experience deploying and operating core nodes kamailio, OpenSips
- You have SIP knowledge : kamailio, OpenSips
- You have a good understanding of IP networking
- You have experience in programming: Python, shell script
- You have the ability to think outside of the box
- You have good analytical- and troubleshooting skills
- You have the ability to write and review design documents and communicate architecture, design strategies, standards, technical system specifications and business requirements
- You’re fluent in English and (French or Dutch)
- You are a teamplayer and are always customer minded!
- An environment where a lot is possible and that revolves around growth and development;
- A good salary with extra-legal benefits;
- An exciting atmosphere with a good pat on the back once in a while… as it should be!
- Our CORE values distinguish us from other employers:
- Commitment: we go for it together and strive for a long-term relationship.
- Ownership: taking and accepting responsibilities.
- Respect: every person is different, and we let everyone be themselves.
- Empowerment: we offer you all the help, support and tools you can think of.