Partner Account Manager
And not just anyone! As a Partner Account Manager, you represent Destiny with our partners! You are responsible for the sales support of Destiny services to IT companies and consultants. You are our link to the partner and go above and beyond to provide the best possible solution to support their business… as it should be.
- You analyse the needs of the partner and his end customer to offer a correct and competitive solution.
- You develop new partnerships within your region and maintain existing relationships.
- You coordinate the internal follow-up for the partner and you provide the necessary training.
- You encourage the partner to achieve better sales results with support of marketing.
- You support the partner with the end customer during the sales process.
- You sit together with the partner on a regular basis to evaluate and further develop the collaboration
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales-oriented position
- Experience in strategic value/solution selling
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing or equivalent based on experience
- Sales and negotiation skills, presentation skills
- Soft skills: looking for Mr / Ms FINE (Facilitator, Integrator, Negotiator, Expert)
- Positive attitude with a positive team-player mindset
- Bilingual NL/FR is not a requirement, but knowledge of English is a plus
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with room for you to grow.
- A competitive salary, including legal benefits, a company car with fuel card and flexible working hours.
- An exciting atmosphere with a well-earned pat on the back once in a while… as it should be!