Product Manager (M/V)
And not just anyone! As a Destiny Product Manager, you are at the foundation of our business model. This is someone with an interest in IT, Cloud & Communication technology. Someone who knows how a business works and can think about how these domains can be used to help a customer work or grow better. Where the classic telecom or IT provider develops a product and then looks for clients, the Destiny Product Manager works the other way around: we look at the client first and then develop a feasible solution that they can use.
- You bring the expertise of various teams together to build a solution.
- You determine the strategy, the go-to-market, the pricing and implement this in cooperation with sales and marketing.
- You report on the financial status and P&L of your solutions.
- You will take on one or more of the Destiny portfolio domains (Telephony, MPLS, Internet, Cloud Communications, Cloud Infrastructure & Cloud Security) and develop it further to make it even more succesful.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a product management/presales or marketing environment.
- Excellent command of Dutch, French and English.
- A healthy “feet on the ground” attitude with the client in mind in everything you do… as it should be.
- an environment where a lot is possible and that revolves around growth and development;
- a good salary with extra-legal benefits;
- a company car with a fuel card;
- flexible working hours.