Security Support and Delivery Engineer
Destiny is looking for a Security Support and Delivery Engineer. And not just anyone! As a Security Support and Delivery Engineer you will provide support to Destiny Security customers by taking ownership of incidents until resolution. In a second role, you will also be responsible for the delivery of the Security Services to the Destiny customers.
As a Security Support and Delivery Engineer, you do not only own technical and organizational skills. You are a Jack of all trades and have excellent communication skills with a customer-centric approach.
- You will resolve incidents and fulfill requests of Destiny Security customers.
- You will have end-to-end ownership of incidents and requests and deliver high quality support with a strong customer focus.
- You will analyse Destiny customers’ current Security approach and needs to implement the tailored Destiny Security services.
- You will take ownership of the Delivery projects until they are fully implemented.
- You have a technical or Bachelor Degree in Networking/ICT or similar equivalent work experience.
- You have a good general knowledge of ICT.
- You are familiar with Email-, Web and/or Endpoint security software.
- You have also knowledge of:
- email architectures and protocols such as SMTP
- Windows server with Exchange and Active Directory
- networking (TCP/IP, DNS, Windows Authentication,VPN, Proxy,..)
- Windows, MAC, Android and IOS
- You have good knowledge of English, French and Dutch.
- You have a customer-centric approach, both towards our internal and external customer.
- An environment where a lot is possible and where growth and development are in the core;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits;
- A great atmosphere with a well-deserved pat on the back now and then… as it should be!
- Our CORE values distinguish us from other employers:
- Commitment: we go for it together and strive for a long-term relationship.
- Ownership: taking and accepting responsibilities.
- Respect: every person is different, and we let everyone be themselves.
- Empowerment: we offer you all the help, support and tools you can think of.