Technical Support Engineer (senior)
As a Destiny advanced support engineer, you play a central role in our Customer Operations department. It is the heart of the company that makes sure customers are helped… as it should be.
- You are the first point of contact for clients and technical partners with regard to support from our telecom services and in this capacity you analyse every client request efficiently.
- You hold an advisory and supporting position and provide accurate registration and handling of each dossier.
- You see it as a challenge to solve all the problems stated efficiently within the predefined SLA and you escalate unresolved problems to the Head of Service Support within the predefined period.
- You communicate the progress of current dossiers accurately to clients and partners.
- You document your actions in our incident tools.
- We give you room to evolve continuously in this role, and will provide the necessary technical training courses to turn you into a support engineer with an eye for detail and a sense of customer focus and efficiency.
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology/telecommunication is preferred
- Fluently bilingual (NL/FR) and a good command of English
- A telecom background with solid work experience
- You are communicative, remain friendly under pressure, and are customer oriented
- Experience with ISDN, PBX (UC), SIP, Wireshark, LINUX is necessary
- As Advanced engineer within our Networking team, you possess a CCNA certificate or you have equivalent experience. Experience with Palo Alto, Aruba, Cisco and/or Fortinet is definitely a plus.
- As Advanced engineer within our Voice/UC team, you have a minimum knowledge of VLan, Switching and IP and an excellent knowledge of SIP. Experience with VoIP solutions and knowledge of mobile solutions are definitely pluses.
- A mature personality
- an environment where a lot is possible and that revolves around growth and development;
- a good salary with extra-legal benefits;
- an exciting atmosphere with a good pat on the back once in a while… as it should be!