Unified Communications Engineer
Destiny is looking for a Unified Communications Engineer. And not just anyone! As Destiny Unified Communications Engineer you – together with your fellow voice engineers – are responsible for the architecture and engineering maintenance of the Destiny voice solutions.
You have the right attitude and appetite to learn new technologies and desire to expand upon this knowledge. In return, you will get a rich experience in a multi-vendor environment.
- Support the Destiny group in our UC solution.
- Take responsibility for UC deployments, troubleshooting, monitoring and optimization of IP telephony.
- Work and collaborate with other teams to define the best strategy on UC.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a comparable function
- Knowledge of SIP that reaches an expert level
- Knowledge of VoIP and UC Services: Mitel TELEPO, 3CX, BroadSoft
- Experience with Virtualized telco infrastructure
- Knowledge of Roaming, SIM, mobile devices
- Knowledge of linux environment is necessary
- Fluently in English and French/Dutch
- An environment that evolves around growth and development, that opens a lot of possibilities to you as well;
- A good salary with extra-legal benefits;
- An exciting atmosphere with a good pat on the back once in a while… as it should be!
- We differentiate us from other employers by our CORE principle:
- Commitment: we go for it together and aim for a long term relationship
- Ownership: to take responsibilities and also acquire them
- Respect: each person is different and we let everyone be themselves
- Empowerment: we offer you all possible help, support and work tools