Being available any time and anywhere on a single fixed landline number: how does that work? We explain it in this practical video. Or read the practical example of Jack below.
What SmartMobile can do
- Unlimited internal and external calls to all fixed landline and mobile national numbers (excluding ‘In the Office’ profile) via VoIP
- Fixed/mobile integration: outbound and inbound calls via one fixed landline number, whatever device you have
- Online portal in which your IT manager can easily manage your end user profiles
- Set your status: display when and how you’re available, both today and for future activities
- Multi-device ringing: decide for yourself which communication tool you’ll use to answer calls: mobile, softphone or fixed device
- Make group calls and conference calls
- One voicemail for all devices
- Redirect or answer calls via a voice computer with an options menu (IVR)
- Reception licenses to deal with your colleagues’ calls (such as parking a call or simply forwarding it)
- Set up small call centres with queuing, with the facility to communicate waiting times to people who call up.
How you use it
With SmartMobile, every user decides individually what device suits him or her best.
- Mitel SIP Deskphone
- Plantronics Headset (Blackwire)
- USB connection for PC or mobile device
- Plantronics Headset (Savi & Voyager)
- DECT/bluetooth connection for PC or fixed device
Naturally, you can integrate your SmartMobile fully with your mobile device. So there’s no need to invest in different hardware!
How we get it to you
- You’ve ordered SmartMobile Plus? Your personal project manager will schedule a meeting to go through the set-up of your new telephone exchange.
- One of our technicians will start with the configuration and installation. We will port your current numbers or order new ones.
- No worries: we’ll only interrupt your telephony to the minimum extent.
- Naturally, we’ll instruct you in how to handle SmartMobile Plus. Portal managers and end users will get a customised training course from us (or from the manager at your company).
- As soon as everything is implemented, your IT manager can carry out all changes via the portal. Naturally, you can also contact our support team.
How much it costs
You pay a one-time installation fee and a monthly license fee per user. Call minutes are always included with all our profiles. Totally transparent: you see how much you will have to pay at all times.
You also choose the right profile per employee, so that your payments are perfectly tailored. The difference in costs per profile depends on your colleagues’ data usage and on the question of whether they work in the office or not.
For a complete overview: consult our brochure.